Big Sky Resort Property Description:
At Big Sky Resort, you will enjoy newly renovated lodging accommodations, dinging outlet, retail stores and an abundance of meeting facilities. In addition to the extensive recreation opportunities, Big Sky Resort is known for its breathtaking scenery, rich wildlife and gracious hospitality. Located midway between Bozeman and West Yellowstone, Montana, Big Sky Resort shares the same splendor as Yellowstone National Park.
Group Lodging Options
The Huntley Lodge
The Huntley Lodge is a premier choice for guests seeking clean, comfortable and convenient accommodations at a value. This slope-side, three- story classic ski lodge offers a pool and hot tub, fitness center, Chet’s Restaurant and Mountain Mocha coffee shop, and is steps from the Yellowstone Conference Center and the Explorer ski lift. Visit the custom CLRC conference link below to view the room options/layouts and book this option.
The Shoshone Condominium Hotel combines the comforts of a private condominium with the benefits of hotel services and amenities. Each unit features full kitchens, living areas, and balconies. This property is steps from the Yellowstone Conference Center. Visit the custom CLRC conference link below to view the room options/layouts and book this option.
Recently renovated, this property features spacious rooms and suites with high quality furniture and fixtures, HDTV, and nightly turndown service. Guests may enjoy a fitness center with an outdoor heated pool and hot tub, steam room, dine at Peaks restaurant and Carabiner Lounge and shop at Provisions, a high fashion boutique. The Talus Room and Summit Boardroom are convenient for on-property meetings and events. Visit the custom CLRC conference link below to view the room options/layouts and book this option.
The Village Center units are ski-in, ski-out. These units feature fine finishes, designer décor, HDTV and nightly turndown service. Guests have access to a private slope-side pool and hot tub. Visit the custom CLRC conference link below to view the room options/layouts and book this option.
All online reservations must be made through the following link. Booking through this link will ensure you get the discounted group lodging rates and it will give you the room options we have blocked out for conference attendees.
All phone reservations can be made by calling the number below. Guests must mention the CLRC conference in order to receive the group discounted rates.
Phone: Big Sky Resort Central Reservations, 800-548-4486.
Group Lodging Rates
Huntley First Class
Huntley Mountain View
Shoshone 1 Bedroom
Summit 2 Queen Hotel (2Q)
Summit Studio (Murphy, Sleeper)
Village Center Studio
*Rates do not include 22% tax
*Rates are listed at single occupancy
- Check In: 5pm
- Check Out: 11am
- Deposit: One night plus tax at time of booking
- Parking: When checking in to your respective hotel, Front Desk will supply you with parking instructions. Self parking is complimentary at Big Sky Resort, though valet service is available.
- Cancellation: Any individual guest reservation cancelled within thirty (30) days of arrival will forfeit a deposit equal to one (1) night stay plus tax.
- Smoking: Big Sky Resort is a smoke free campus
- Pets: Pets are not permitted in Big Sky Resort lodging
- Room Block Drop: Room block will be released thirty (30) days prior to group arrival. Reservations made after the drop date will be made on a space-available basis. Discounted group lodging rates are not guaranteed once the room block has been released.
Lodging Guest Amenities
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary scenic lift ticket
- Complimentary boat rentals at Lake Levinsky every Wednesday from 9a-1p
- Complimentary bellman service and transportation within the Big Sky community
- Exclusive access to resort activity schedule
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary pool, hot tub and fitness club access